Sunday, August 28, 2005

Crashing...AHH... and burning... AHHH... And yet you would still think I would Sit still !!

Well all I have to say in the famous words of Green day... I am a walking Contradiction... Yes I feel semi shibby(shitty) Yes I have been doing hard labor in my back yard cutting trees, Yes I Should be in bed relaxing... But am I....................................? NO! Why because I never learn my lesson... Yes that's right for the one reading this and knows me, you ask why aren't you in bed, why aren't you relaxing, sitting back and taking good care of your self so you don't end up back in club hell... Well all I have to say is... I Love you :) But I am a hard head... Only way to keep me there is one.. Keep on my ass and make sure I am, very little people do that.. Two, threat me with I will never do anything with you and I will be eternally pissed off at you, or three... Tie me down or know my weak spot... HA not too many people know that one... (looks around)..... So my day... Lets see, cutting trees, cutting trees, oh yeah band-aid's... umm cutting and hulling some more trees... And food... Oh tonight is kariokie at tavern so yeah looks like IM going to that... And lets see anything else.. Oh I miss hottie.. Its been a wile since I've seen her... I wonder if she misses me too...?... I love hanging around her, and just being around her makes me so happy because I think we both entertain each other... Like most girls I like usually just Sit there and I have to be the entertainer or they just don't like my (semi crazy mix) friends... Actually they just don't like them, but she loves hanging out with them, and that means a lot for me... Another thing is that she understands a lot about me and were I come from and my health problems which is a lot and a super big deal for me, most girls run when I tell them, I mean yeah its a lot but I don't expect them to run just semi understand.. Hottie just understands 100% and is totally cool with it, so that's 25% there... She is super, super book-smart... I love a nerd at heart... I am one too, sorta but more undercover... ( well not anymore now that you've read this) I love her smile, her smile is like a light of sunshine on my face in a field of flowers in spring time with that hint of flower smell in the air.. (cheers me up) Her attitude is excellent, especially for me who has such a pessimistic look towards everything, but IM trying to improve for her (and me too)... I have something real special planed for her soon... I was going to do it sooner but thanks to this stupid hurricane that messed everyone up I had to delay it... Hopefully everything will be just right when IM done... Well we will see... I just hope her heart is into it and is thinking clearly... (Yes I want your full attention) Good now that I have it, btw its at 8pm Tuesday night and later desert... So lets see oh its time to be eating and going out... Catch me if you can... HAHAH~!!!

LILMAN X

No comments: