Wednesday, August 24, 2005

School, Here, Not Feeling 100%, WTF HURRICANE

Well so today I was at school, duh its a weekday I go to school other wise im a bum... Or my mom would kick my ass one of the above... So w/e I stayed awake in Vincent's class because anyone that has had him knows that yeah he talks and talks and bla bla bla even when I try to amuse myself by participating and some times coming up with conflicting dictions... Cuz anyone that knows me knows im a smart ass, lol... So w/e there was that, oh Yeah im not feeling too well, but w/e im dealing with it... I don't know if any of my friends have noticed it, been going on since like Sunday more or less but w/e, anyone who knows me, can tell and the rest I hide it from them so no one will know but w/e hopefully it will pass soon... I was happy yesterday because I got to see hottie, not for long but I had to return later that day to see her because I love spending time with her, even for a little bit I am happy... I love to hear her voice, and when she corrects me, which she often dose (I don't mind) I pretend to be frustrated... Some times I really am but its good to have some one keep me in check. She keeps me on the ball and shies sharp about stuff so I really can't fool her (most of the time) :)... (love you). I Guess things are going good with her I would say I haven't gotten any indications otherwise so... I would hope she would be honest and tell me because I know I would do the same for her... Actually I have been since the day that I met her... Which is unusual because im not really secure with people for a little wile but shies different... Oh yeah... WHERE DID THIS FU*KING HURRICANE COME FROM? I mean I don't mind it because they canceled classes for school 2marrow and Friday but it still might ruin other plans that I have... Also I don't feel like putting up shutters or putting up the protectors in the bat cave so my car is protected... Too much work... It was just supposed to be a little rain some wind and boom done... No the damm thing had to turn and say " Yeah its miami's turn now Bitch" W/e ... If its not bad im going out and having fun... You know... Well lets see anything else I would like to add... Nope... Look behind you... HURRY!
LILMAN X
P.S Made you look >_<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, how's it goin? i'm happy to hear bout ¨hottie¨...sounds like u finally met the girl u were waitin for, i told she'd come eventually. aight, peace n take care. xoxo