Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sleep no more under the tech....

Well today was calm compared to yesterday or I should say the day before today "Friday". Gaby asked me to go fix her PC and wow I was expecting a old Pentium 3 or w/e but hey at least she had windows XP and it was like a 1.8 with 512 ram.. So w/e it works cuz god knows ive pulled crazy shit with a slower computer so w/e cake!... So I just saved all her files and stuff to a portable HD I have and then wiped her system clean... So it was simple... Her dad was there the entire time I was at her house fixing her computer which was fine by me but kinda got a little bit but just a little too much of him there but w/e it was cool I talked to him about cars and computers and the stock market so it was awesome... Oh me and gaby, well she invited so I was like awesome, it was a long time since I was at that place I love that place so w/e it was awesome me her and abunch of her friends, so yeah I had my time with gaby but not alone but hey... I couldn't ask for more because I have a date with her on Monday.... Yeah my stomach started freaking out on me i got all messed up when she was like yes sure... i hate that my body always gets bent out of shape and stuff when im super nerviouse... w/e... So i must figure out were i should take her but i have all day 2marrow to do so and kariokie so im going to bed or at least try because i know im not going to get any sleep thinking about monday...

LILMAN X

PS... WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No comments: