Saturday, August 27, 2005

Storm, Recovery and power, feeling a bit better somewhat...

Wow The last 24 almost 48 hrs has been crazy... I thought that hurricane was going to be this little crap... hellz no i was way way wrong... My back yard is a mess, total mess actualy... I just got power about an hr ago so it was like 27 hrs total with out power... What a nightmare... The little shed we have in the back got smashed by this big pine tree... So yeah i did a lot of landscapeing today... Eh... i knew i shouldent of but i had to help out my dad some what... We also had a genarator so i also had to keep an eye on that too so that i mostly tryed to do since i was feeling kinda ok but still shibby.... Oh yeah i tryed and tryed to get my money back for the green day concert but i didnt feel like going and you would think with a disastor like this they would be like ok yeah no problem... Yeah right no way in hell they would give me my money back so i thoguht of people to tak and almost everyone couldnt go because of duh the problems caused by this stupid strom... so i finally called marcina and she was like yeah sure no problem... so she was the only one able to go... i would of loved to take hottie but she couldent go... Wow what devistation there was ... I mean trees down power lines down o mean total losses i dont even know plans for 2marrow... I would like to just sleep in and forget the rest but we will see... i dont also want to get sick, but i have to do what i have to do, be a man and i guess just bite it and take it... Or i can just laydown and try too feel better, between cutting and the concert i am beat... Im just going to make it short tonight i will have more 2 say im sure 2marrow or another day ... so just look at some pics of the devistation in my back yard and tell me what you think...

LILMAN X

No comments: