Wednesday, August 17, 2005

4am no sleep...

Its like 4 am and I cant sleep... blast me and my wonderful brain... I hate this high I.Q. b/s, it drives you mad when you have a problem to solve or an issue or something on your mind your brain wont let you sleep at all... I hate that but what can I do... Well today I helped a friend move in to the U.M. Doarms and it was awesome, now they have a place all to them selfs, well not really im sure they will have a room mate but hell it couldn't be too bad... At least this person is closer to me than before when I had to drive like hell to go to there house... I had lots of fun today is about all I can say... I also would like to add the keys don't fit under the door anymore but lets not even go there... I have found there is trust and there is Trust, What trust I don't know but im sure curious who or why would some one trust some one so much and feel so comfterbale with them if they have only known them a short time, and also given the knowledge of the past they have had but know they have learned from them yet they still trust... Its funny how some people are innocent minded like that but hey, I hope they are strong willed or at least strong at heart to make the right choices. I have done a study once again. I have noticed when people are trying to live differently from there ordinary lifes they change habits and also change there thoughts... But the contrary part of this is in them truly deep inside they astray and want to be changed back to the way they were.. Now theory If they are pushed back into that loop is it because they decited to go with it or because of pressure?... Well thats just my thoughts for now... oh yeah i didnt write about my Date... WEll thats another time, i guess youll just have to keep on checking up...

LILMAN X

No comments: