Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Crash and BURN! and other stuff....

Well... So i was a little bit right about Crash and burn... Boy did i ever crash and burn... i know its been along time since i wrote so lets see if i can remeber all that happend... I had to take another leave of abcence from school because i ended up in the hospital... What happend was i had a bad cold so we tryed to treat it here at home with arisol and antibiotics so it wouldent turn into nemonea, well alot of good that did i ended up taking a antibiotic called Biaxcen... Ook fine it took all that bad conjestion away but... When it took all that crap away it triggered my stupid Crohn's attack... you know its like, if its not one thing its another... Well so w/e that happend and i had to go into the hospital so we can play the "lets see how we calm the flarup" game... Bla bla bla medication later fine i was out by the end of jun, well since i had to be out of school all that time i (almost sure) lost my job, well maybe not but since i am not in school i cant work because its a student work study program, so w/e a grate job paying $10 an hr so i could do 30 hrs a week and get a nice paycheck bi weekely... w/e so thats gone to hell... Girls... well 1,2,3,4... gone... i am only trying to talk to one because that was driving me crazy and the person that was supposed to come to miami to visit me... CAN'T, so that whent to hell too... Now im just trying to take it easy... Ook B/S who am i kidding, ive been going out alot with my [pop Crew] if you know who they are then good you know most of it, if not ask me... Its been fun hanging out with them because its and older and younger group and at least we are doing stuff i love to do... EX: Partys clubs, Bars, Dancing and so on... i also still hang with the hood team.. AKA julian, jj, j, Xec, carlos and the rest of the crew. So yeah i still go out alot but i so so want to go back to school i feel as im wasting away at my brain and just taking in stuff thats not going to get me intelectualy challanging... I was thinking today about turning on my pc because i have been useing my parents ever since that hard drive died on me and i lost all my pics and some files i think... w/e i guess i will just have to rebuild from scratch... or i will contact ramon and see if he still has my HD... i doubt it and i doubt he fixed it too like he told me but hey maybe i will get lucky... with all the bad luck i have had i might just win this one but you know me i am always a pesamist... now a change of subject... as all of you know i write and alot is about the other sex... GIRLS.... Well here is my delema wich im sure it will change by the next time i write... There is this girl i like.. well ok w/e 2 of them i really like the rest i dont care about... Now Girl 1 is always busy and she kinda lives far but she is a grate student and i really havent been able to hang out with her outside of school but i have like once or twice now girl 2 I also like maybe because i met her not too long ago but w/e shes awsome... super smart and wow what a figure bit tall but so are most of the girls ive always gone out with or w/e... So Now girl 1 i knowen for longer but i dont know if she is going to hang out with me as much as girl 2 can (i think) so im not sure what to do also i havent talked to girl 1 in a long time( 4 days) but i talk alot with girl 2.. SO... yeah my brain is friyed... Well maybe i will find my self some way to pre occupie my self some other way... Well thats about all i have to write about... I dont think anything else exciting has happend.. but hey who knows school starts AUG 22 and i will try to get my job back... "try"

LILMAN X
Oh yeah check out myspace http://www.myspace.com/lilmanx

No comments: