Monday, August 15, 2005

Cant Sleep, TOO NERVIOUS

Well its like 3 am... gee... lets see i got home around 2:30 was in bed and i couldent sleep... Well why must you ask i couldent sleep ... Could be that i have a date 2marrow who i really like but i have no clue in hell if they like me back or even if they see this as a "date" date, you know what i mean? Well also i mean i havent done this in a long time... i mean come on who am i kidding i mean, since like at least 2 yrs so w/e i just dont remeber what to do or im temporarly forgeting what to do... ( sigh) ... Who knows if im like blowing this up more than it is... I mean im confident and stuff... Yeah, right.. as much as a chicken in a KFC farm is of being eaten... I wish i was as confident as i want to be its just rejection that worries me the most.. see i dont usaly say it but what the hell who cares, i will say it this time... I mean katie and a few others told me she looked like she was intrested so who knows, maybe its just me thinking stuff up. Well w/e im going to attempt to sleep i do have to go and take care of some stuff befor the date.. movie and dave and busters so it should be good... Well... HERES TO AN ULCER and a good time :) >_< (ahh)

LILMAN X

No comments: