Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Crispy Red With The Doctors Orders And Burnt Out...

So today was a day of not much going on... I woke up, went to the doctors and decided to stop by chrissy's house and come home after... I got up like at 10 and then I had my usual breakfast and stuff and I went to the doctors at 2 because I had my check up and stuff... So w/e I did the same thing, how am I doing, tell him all the things I need fixing and that's about it... So after that I got out like at 5 because I had to wait for the Rx and stuff to be written and labs copied... So after I went to chrissys house to hang out and eat shit and have some water... I was not about to deal with traffic at that hr so I found a spot I could chill until it died down... So I was their for a little wile and then I took the turnpike home and picked up my new shoes I had altered and that was about it... After that I just took a power nap and woke up around 8 or so... Then I called alexa and asked her what she was doing on Wed and she told me nothing so I suggested maybe we can go to the mourge and hang out and stuff... So she sed sure and then after I called mark so he can come with us and stuff... Mark and I chatted for a wile and then I watched some T.v. and then I talked to chrissy updating her on stuff and now IM writing and that it folk... The weekend was good... All I did was Sat I was hanging out with mark and alexa and chrissy at a pool hall because dio was busy after we chilled and then Sunday I got burnt to a crisp in the sun doing parking and stuff for the fair... So right now IM nice and red but I shall get a good tan out of this when my burnt comes off... Well IM super tired and IM going to go to bed... My thought process is gone by now so good night

LILMAN X >_<

No comments: