Friday, September 22, 2006

Nothing But Anime ^_^

So today I didn't do much of anything because all I did was basically watch anime ^_^ ... I love to watch anime its all I do basically when I don't do anything as in going out and stuff... Thanks for the anime to Luis... He's the man when it comes to anime and stuff... If you need an anime or w/e, Luis is the man to go to... So yeah, I was watching "Dual! Parellel Trouble Adventure" awesome anime btw I love it... So w/e its 13 episodes long and one extra episode which is the best so yeah just watched that all day and I also got my handicap sticker renewed... Besides that I didn't do much of anything... I was thinking maybe going out or hanging out somewhere later but I was like nah and Luis was tired and he didn't want to go out so I was like forget it... Lets see anything else's I would like to say... (Thinking...) Well yeah I was thinking about this girl I met, only have seen her like once but I would like to maybe go to the movies or something with her... I dunno maybe, I mean its just a thought but IM not sure how the hell to ask her... It has been a long time since I've been on I guess you could call it a "date"... Even if my last date was unsuccessful and it turned out to be just a big disappointment but w/e... I guess I will work up the guts eventually but I hope not too late because I don't want my opportunity to pass me by... I have my human guide to help me and some inside help on her I hope and maybe with that I can achieve my goal... Its not like IM invading Poland or something... Yeah well so its a few hrs of online then to my room to watch some more anime wile I clean my room...

LILMAN X >_<

No comments: