Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The End Of... But it is all a lie...

Well so today I didn't do much of nothing... Just was another day of nothing... Besides minor crap and stuff that I had to do it was rather dull... The only best and worst part was watching the Hurricane game on TV because it was sooo close and exciting even if we lost... Yes I know we lost but you know what it was a good game... That new freshmen lost it for us but w/e we will win next year... Besides that I vacuumed my car, made it smell good and that's all... So laborday is over and they say its the last day of summer after laborday is over but its all a lie... IM telling you Summer is never over here in Miami... Dammit its spring Summer and winter.... Fall is soo short here its like none-excist here... I think fall starts after Halloween and winter starts at the end of November... IM telling you its all a lie to make people think that... Since we all must fallow this thought the north has we should too... No way... Its our rules down here... Hell if a hurricane can form in fall then its still summer... Dammit I am mad I didn't do anything exciting this long weekend but w/e, story of my life... I wonder what everyone else did... I called a bunch of people to see what they were doing but no one called me back... I called Jose-(with the supra's) Fred, Marcina, colleen, katia, kevin and nothing no one got back to me... I wanted to go out and party, drink a little bit and maybe make some new crazy ass impressions in my mind (memories for the stupid people) but nothing... W/e oh well theirs always next weekend, I have 140 friends here on myspace... I know at least more than half of you bastards have my number... Dammit... w/e, always next weekend... So w/e IM ganna shower and school 2marrow... Fun... At least the thing I had on my eye is gone thanks to my new doctor and some stuff he sent me... Brain stew time.. Night...

LILMAN X >_<

P.S. Thinking of some one.... Hence the Song: A Thousand Miles By Vanessa Carlton

No comments: