Thursday, September 28, 2006

Standing poem...

Well today... Nothing happened except I found out soon I will be working at an awesome place.. yay... Besides that nothing else is going on... IM going to write a poem and go to bed...

Standing:

I stand in my spot.
the same old place.
I take a step forward.
but IM walking on a space.

A space that's the same.
no matter what I think.
To just move forward.
is just an imaginary space.

To try to jump in front.
To try to jump a head.
To freely move a step ahead.
Is just the same old place.

I think IM getting ahead.
I think IM moving again.
I want to move just maybe.
one or two steps of space.

If I stand longer here.
in the same old place.
I never will know.
any other space.

But I try so hard.
and I try so much.
if I ever do move.
That will be my happy place.

For now I see.
I haven't moved ahead.
even if I try hard.
its always the same old space.

No comments: