Thursday, May 17, 2007

ouch my ear's ring... Super late night...

Well yesterday was a rather good day... I did alot of stuff but w/e it wasn't anything to be all hyped about... First off i forgot about the improv event was yesterday when i woke up in the morning... but i kept remembering something was going on with lollipop that day but i was like "duh i wonder whats going on..." so i called MCH and asked and they told me the improv and i was like oh yeah! So i iorned my shirt and paints and took a shower and some how pulled myself together faster than I've ever done... If you know me well, you know I'm worse than a bitch that takes like 4 hr's to get ready... but w/e i did it some how all in a matter of an hour's time... so then down the 826 going 80 or so until i got to miller and got off and to the improv... Well some stupid cop's for some reason were i guess board stupid and decided to pull random people over... Guess just once who a random person would be... Yours truly... W/e fuck them, they kept thinking my car was hooked up or they were just trying me or something so w/e, finally after i got them off my ass time to look for parking in the grove... Well you know me and parking, if i can use my handicap sticker than i rather that then paying... Soo i found one and parked real close to the place... The show was good, i was a little worried about seating but some one saved me a seat with her and i was happy about that... Kinda surprised about it too but i was happy, thats all i have to say... So w/e after the show some people wanted to party after so i was like "I'm game"... So we hit up sandbar which was empty but good and then after we where at martini bar... Martini bar was alright but a few things got to me... First off it was $10 to get in... I Hate, Hate, to pay to enter in a place unless i know its good... Martini bar is famous for going up and down... Last night was alright but nothing big deal... The second and worst part was Mr. F ditched us for some piece of ass who was not all that at all... Ok take one for the team fine, but their was no team or nothing, her supposed "Hot girls" that she was with where GONE!! They left before we got there... So w/e... Then third of all, i know the music in a club should be loud, yeah ok fine... But it was way way too loud! My ear's still hurt today.... So w/e It was a good night after all... Oh yeah so after i got home i had a little adventure... It was rather fun, i got home as the sun was coming up but w/e it was all worth it last night... Tonight's plans are: Lollipop then after who knows... I think we might go out but I'm not sure were too... w/e we will see what happens...

LILMAN X >_<

No comments: