Saturday, May 19, 2007

Two days of fun, one in the sun...

So its been a crazy pre-weekend start off i guess you would say... Yesterday was Thursday and radio lollipop i always do so... Little M told me to take a spare change of cloths because we might go out after... Well from Wed's event everyone was so tired and out of it, no one felt like going out.. So w/e i called up my boy Joe to see what he was up to... Well he was in this place loud as hell and i was like were are you so i can meet you and chill... So he was at Kendall ale house with 2 girls... Lets call them K.r.s. and Blondie... So I've heard a lot about K.r.s. and Blondie a lot but i have never met them, yeah Ive seen pictures and they are very good looking girls mind you but one is taken and one is not... So w/e fine by me, i was not in "hunting mode" so i was chilled out... So we stayed at the ale house till it closed and a lot of drinks were ordered and yeah some shots too and i had a beer after all that to chill me out... So one was quiet and one was really super "mingle-i-tive" i guess you could say... So w/e you know me, always hyper always talking and stuff so i told them, "peep this" how about you girls on Sunday go over to Joe's house and we chillax in the pool... So they were like OK cool... oh yeah you know how i do... so anyways, we leave the ale house around 2:30 or so and i get home make my bed because i left it a mess and then i get a call as i am falling asleep from Joe... "Yo Blondie wants to hang out tomorrow" i was like OK cool, and then he tells me we go to her pool and stuff... OK cool with me, then he tells me "so get up at 9am and i am getting up at 9:30" i was like OK, a little early but w/e fine... So after about 5 hrs of sleep or less i get up and shower get my "aloha" outfit together... ( Red flowered shirt with my black flowered swim trunks all suffered out if you can imagine) So I'm out of my house by 10:30 because she "told" Joe, the pool by 11am... OK fine, i get gas and on my way he's like "umm change of plans", OK whats the deal??? Well we are going to do it at my house so yeah we will pick her up a little later... So i was like "OK..." Then i got to his house and waited till 12 and then we picked her up and we chilled all day by the pool... It was a nice day i can say... Sun was out, slight rain fall wile in the pool but w/e i was wet anyways... So i just got home right about 3o Min's ago and i need to wake up for a lollipop event at 8 a.m. and then some... The weekend just started and its going to be a busy one...

LILMAN X >_<

No comments: