Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some Weekend...

Well so i guess i was right about this weekend going to be busy... I was sure not kidding... So Sat i had to become Mr. PC fix it, so... Inez came over to my house and Erika also had a computer that was broken, so i thought i might as well kill 2 birds with one stone... So after i looked at Erika's computer i came to the idea, Its dead... The mother board or CPU are totally dead because i even took my personal power supply and hooked it up and nothing, no function by that board at all... so yeah then later Inez came over because she needed to get a PC for a good price... So i was like i should take them to my Asian computer street in the north west... So after Inez got here we bounced all 3 of us to "PC street"... So i thought of kings computer where my home girl Angela would hook it up for her fav costumer... So she did and i got Inez a bad machine... Soo going to hook her up with lots of software when she gets it this week i hope... So after that we walked around just in case some one else got a cheaper machine... Nope just a few laptops Erika liked because they are shinny... Good greef... so w/e after that was over i got home around 7 or so then Inez invited me to eat at her house and look at her old PC for the hell of it see what i could get off of it to transfer over to her new one... So i was like sure its all part of the job so i might as well do it now to have an idea of what i needed to do... So yeah, i found out her hubby worked a the drift event called nopi and i almost cried because i sooo wanted to go but i didn't and yeah... So after we chilled out and Ozzy and i talked about how I'm going to hook up my car and he could do any cutting or welding i came home around midnight or 1 am... i did remember to get my stuff ready for the mini pool party at Blondie's house... so Sunday early as hell i got up to help out Luis with his computer and see what the hell was wrong with it... Well he came over around 10 or 11 and i looked at it... After taking both hard drives out and connecting them to my external, yeah dead... Both of them too... Sucked because its rare that it happens but I've seen it happen before... So we picked up a barracuda at tiger which was on sale and put it in... So after that i rushed out of here to make it to Joe's and go to Blondie's pool... It was sooo much fun, i wish K.R.S. could of made it but she had to study and i know how that is, done that before unfortunately... So we chilled out at the pool all day long until the sun was gone, got cold too and then jumped to Joe's... After playing guitar hero for a wile and my fingers going numb... I got the bright idea to go to titanic... Blondie was a virgin to titanic so of course i made her sing... I did my thing too and Joe also put in a tune... So that was that, got out late had a blast this past weekend... Also had a Blast on Monday but that's for me to know and you guy's to never figure out... Aahh yea! Who knows how my week will go... So now its time for me to ride... Peace!!!

LILMAN X >_<

No comments: