Friday, April 21, 2006

$24 Bills Dance, Day One Of Sin Weekend...

Well I was thinking of usesing code names for the following people but I think I will exclude one person... Today at of Midnight is fred's Birthday, So we are having a weekend of Pure Party after Party; "Sin Weekend" I call it. Nothing too bad but not our usual going out or hanging out nights... It was Me My boy Dio, and two girls... Lets label the girls "cubana" and Ms. "Party" girl, Also Fred's Pal Jeramy was also hanging with us... So the plan was to go to Martini Bar at Sunset Place, Possibly the Grove after.... So we show up at Martini Bar and its almost dead... So w/e we had our own fun times and had a few drinks, Danced amongst our selfs and chilled... So since all we did was basically drink we were, good and juiced up and ready to go... So we thought of going to Senor Frog's... Well I don't know who it was, or who thought up of the idea to go to a Strip bar... So since we were in the mood for w/e, the girls were like umm okie, and you know the guys were like hell yeah... So we piled into the cars and drove to Alley Cat's... Well lets just say it was the first time Cubana has ever been in a strip bar... I think Party girl has but IM not too sure... Well All I know is I had Tits in my face, often and I don't know who it was the second time but I got a hell of a lap dance Twice and The first lap dance my boy dio hooked it up... OMG that girl was like all over me and shit.. She was like rubbing all up on my, Well you know and feeling me all up and I was feeling her all up.. Damm... Fred had a good time, I think he got more of a kick watching Cubana and party girl getting cuchie and tits in there face all the time... That was a trip... Wow... What a night and it wasn't expensive... Well IM sleepy and IM going to bed.. Who knows what Sin Day two will bring...

LILMAN X

P.S. I might write more tomorrow, And I have pics of the strip bar!

No comments: