Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Status: Brain OffLine... Reason: Unknown

Well today I had class and the worst part is its a class I have done or did partly... I was absent like the last 3 or 2 weeks and they failed me or gave me an incomplete... W/e IM fucking pissed off about it... I see it two ways, tomorrow IM going to argue with the dean, if he says there's no way out and I have to take this class then fine... A extreme easy semester and I do jack shit but learn the same crap I already know or get into a new class... For some reason I have felt just blah... I mean IM tired and not energized or just not myself... I don't know if my blood count is dropping or something is going on but w/e, IM going to try to do a few things to solve it... If its not working then I will seek other help, Aka doctor check up... I was not a productive one today at all... I came home from class slept one hr, then took the seat covers, the bunny with the panda and my steering wheel off tossed them in the washer and slept once more... Got up put them up to dry, got something to eat, slept some more, then I was watching TV until now... Damm I have to do something tomorrow, sick of being lazy, I must be productive >_< I need to clean my room, clean the car, build the badass pc and so on... So much stuff, but i lack the force to do it... Well w/e i will see what is going to happen tomarrow... So tierd i dont know why... going to messige some people check email and sleep... Who knows what time i will get up tomarrow...

lilmanx

No comments: