Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Part 2 of what a day... / Today's thoughts

Well so I sed I would continue what I wrote about yesterday and I shall, some of it... So yeah I was at a gay bar thanks to my friends all girls wanted to go out yesterday and I ended up once more being dragged into something I didn't feel like going to... W/e so at least I knew some people at the place because its where the gothic place thing happens so its cool... Me and the Capitan were the only 2 guys who must of been straight, oh well yeah 2 others but they left early that night... We where there all night long... The Capitan and his "mate" me and my party girl and the Capitan's "Guest"... So since I was the skipper (second in command) I had to make sure it was all smooth, or at least the part the Capitan put me in charge of... Lets just put it like this... Most of the night I would say I was making sure the "guest" was ok because some, lets call them a Pirate was after the guest all night... So since I had to make sure the Pirate was behaving with the guest I was busy... First of all I was protecting myself because lets just say I was hit on by a lot of the flamers that were there that night... It was not pretty... Second my party girl was kinda tipsy and I made sure she was ok all night, then I was keeping watch after the guest and last making sure the Pirate was doing what he was supposed to... What a night... Change of subject... Well so today I didn't do anything because I just stayed at home all day long because I didn't feel like doing anything from being so tired from the weekend... Tomorrow I start my new class, so that should be fun... After school I have a list of stuff I have to get done so IM going to go to bed and rest for tomorrows Crazy day..

LILMAN X

No comments: