Monday, April 10, 2006

What a day... Everything happened except my own "sastisfaction" Part 1

Well so I thought it was going to be a Sunday like everyother one except some small stuff... Well I was way wrong... Let me start off with I went to the beach today to hang out with a friend... So w/e I met I think most of her family if not all and I found out theres a 4 to1 girl ratio for them... So many were just girls, like maybe 3 boys in total... That's some crazy stuff... So I had fun, I didn't go in the water but I just was chilling most of the time... After that I decided to go to kariokie at titanic... Well same old stuff as always but a the difference was I was intrested and waiting for some one, that was the idea of me going... Or so I thought... Well it ended up turning out that I didn't get what I intended for... I actually kinda got shafted on this deal... So w/e I delta with it... After that I was going to go home, one of our friends told us hey there's a club called O-Zone... Well I know that place and let me tell you on Sunday night its gay guys and drag shows... So I told them what it was and they were like... "Oh lets go"... I was like um ok... So I got suckered in to all of this so about 8 people were at a gay club, and all where straight... So yeah... Well IM sleepy and IM going to bed... So if you want to find out more about what happened your going to have to wait until I write part2 of what happened... Sorry...

LILMAN X

No comments: