Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Events of Me and The Study Of Miami Effect..

Well so today was just a regular day besides the doctors visit to the hematologist... The guy is cool and he know his stuff and I like his idea's much more than the doctor I was seeing at MCH... I didn't attend school this morning because once more I could not sleep all night long and I was up until about 5 am or so... I got up rather late like around 10 or so, and I figured I would also prepare the papers for this doc... Now to the matter of My Personal Study On: Effects of Miami... I was out all weekend long from last Thursday until Sunday partying with my friends and having a lot of fun... Now I don't know if its just this city or any city with the atmosphere of "lack of a care" but an observation of mine has been that a lot of people are trying to fill their lives with something, May it be, one night stands or hooking up with people at "cultural Gatherings" also known as a club or a venue that a mass of people being all within the same age go to... I bet if a study was done on cities around the world Miami would fall under the top 10 if not the top 5 of single people seeking some one else or just seeking something to fill the emptiness.. I don't consider myself a typical Miami person, because I do not seek the need to fill my empty spot or feel the need to be greedy of material things. Now I am human and sometimes I do need that empty spot filled, but I don't seek it often.... Every one needs to sin, every once in a while but what is the true meaning of this word "SIN" how do we distinguish this, is it just not an active for Cultural standard? I think we seek to draw a fine line every day more and more thin on what is excepted and what is not... This weekend I met a person who was here on vacation and she and I discussed the differences in our countries... The Midwest I think is rather high on themselves and since the rest of the world is older than us I think they have a much better mature view on the aspect of life..

LILMAN X

No comments: