Thursday, April 06, 2006

Its 5AM And Im Still Awake

Well so its like 5 something almost 6 and I just got home like I walked in the door took off my cloths got in my pj's and I cant go to sleep... So I am writing on here because I just cant get no sleep... So tonight was good, it was the night of the improv and the silent ocction and it all whent well so w/e its all cool. After that event we all decided to go to Fat Tuesday's to hang out and have a few drinks, I had a Heine as always and then and the rest of the group got mixed stuff... So tonight I met a girl, very nice girl I must say, from out of town and she was here on vacation... So w/e we started talking and I think we had a nice time... So it was getting late and we all wanted to go home to sleep... Well someone who will remain nameless, decided to "talk" to his date I guess you could call her, for a extremely long time wile I was hanging out with the out of towner... She was good to hang out with but she was extremely tired and sleepy, also take into count she had a bunch of drinks in her... So w/e she eventually fell alseep and me, "Mr. Nice guys finish last" told myself that I would say with her until "Mr. Talking" was well "Talking". So w/e it endind up to be a long "conversation" and I came home at this time... I wanted to go to the mourge and see if anyone was there that I know but by the time I got out of the grove it was like 5:30 so w/e... Maybe next week if nothing crazy happens

Lilman x (sleepy)

No comments: