Saturday, February 04, 2006

Not going to take it anymore..

Ok so far I was having a good day, until 5 pm and 3 phone calls happened in a row. One was from my brother having problems with his computer and him bitching at me wile I am a nice asshole and calmly help him out to solve his stupid computer minor problem that he was flipping out. The second phone call was from a friend about some drama and b/s with her man, w/e I deal with it and that was that but still it takes a lot out of me to help some one emotionally calm down and help them out about something... I am fucking sorry for having a soul, I wish I didn't have one some times... The third phone call was from one of my friends and they know who they are, a real random call getting loud, or maybe that's they way they are, about the stupid bullshit blogg I wrote. Sorry you took it into offence. You have no right to get loud or aggravate me because I did not mention your name at any time. If I really wanted to insult some one I would say names and point fingers, I have no shame and I will personally tell you and admit if it was meant for you... To anyone who knows me personally or knows me I have a lot of stress in my life and I don't need people aggravating me any more than I have to... ( In a Sarcastic tone) if you girls and boys want to know something, I shit blood sometimes because I have Crohn's disease and hey, anyone know why I shit blood? Its because of ulcers in your intestine and stomach and hey its extremely painful... Thanks to many people including my parents, school, teachers, activity's I do and friends (at times that stress me out) I get stressed out because I care and actually give a fuck... Wow.. Hey here is an idea, how about some one switch with me and find out how stressful my life is and then on top of that add a lot of health problems and oh yeah on top of that try to be productive about the future ( school) and also have fun at the same time... Hey I do it, how I ask my self I don't know but I do know this IM not going to take anyone's bullshit any more... IM going to not stress about what people think of me and what they say or what happened to them... Its me myself and I... And if you don't like it... Blow me, fuck you and kiss my ass because I don't care! THIS IS FOR EVERY ONE WHOS INSULTED. If you are insulted by this, ask your self why first because you should not have any reason to be unless you think you are guilty of it... You can only point the finger at yourself...


LILMAN X
P.S. I am going to go out, have fun and no worries,
hopefully get drunk so I don't remember much of
anyone or anything

No comments: