Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Retarded Teachers of this world, or should I say Die!

Well I had the class which I hate, Basic Math (crap class). This teacher is the most retarded person that I have had in a class room.... When I say retarded I mean stupid, ignorant or w/e the point of this is She just cant teach... We did first grade fractions all day long for 4 hrs... Oh My God my I.Q. dropped from a 190 to like 10... It was Horrible, the worst part was I was doing all the right steps like simplifying them but nooo... She marked them all wrong because we were not doing that step yet.... I was like in shock... So I pretended and turned off my brain and acted stupid to please this dim-wetted fool of a teacher... Please if you choose to be a teacher and your this stupid... Don't, do your self a favor and get in a bath-tub and turn on a toaster and let it drop... It will be quick and painless and you wont be a burden to your students.... Besides that I went to the doctor earlier today and he was like "well so your ear is really bad and your probably in pain right?" I was like yeah, tell me something I don't know... So he sends me some antibiotic that should work because its strong as hell.... If that not going to kill it I don't know what will.... Well tomorrow is Ethics... I love that class by the way! IM going to take some advil and hit the bed...


LILMAN X

No comments: