Sunday, February 05, 2006

Pod people and Party Drunken monkey :P

Well yesterday was awesome, I finally got a chance to relax and party it up and chilled with dio... Wow its been for ever since me and him chilled and partied like that... Ahh the good old days, Fat-Tuesdays and girls and drinks... So basically I did nothing except messing with my IPOD until about 9pm yesterday when dio called me around 7 and was like yo wanna party like we used to? I was like hell yeah I've had a stressful week lets go and party... So we left the house around 8 and then we hit up fat-Tuesdays and the funny part was everyone still remembered me and was like you lilman where have you been we haven't seen you in for ever and bla bla bla... I think its either cool or extremely sad that they know you at a Cretan place, that just means your a regular or a bad-ass.. I don't know what I fall under so I will leave it at that... So I had a Budweiser select which I love because its zero carbs and zero sugars so its as close to my diet and way IM supposed to eat as I can get with out feeling guilty... Fat-Tuesdays was kind of dead truthfully because usually its packed or full but it was kind of empty and the eye candy was just not doing any justice so I also remembered it was Gaby's birthday outing that night at Soho lounge so I told dio look lets go to soho and party it up.. Usually soho is awesome and full but wow... That shit was soooo packed it was like a sardine can inside but w/e I didn't care, a bunch of eyecandy to pray on so it was all good... We were in every single room, hiphop room, the Poppy rocker room, the retro/80's room, and the brake-beats/trance room... It was awesome, I was mostly just chilling out because lately I have been feeling real tired and I should go to a doctor about it and check myself out, but I have been lazy because I have to find a new primary doctor because IM too old to see the one I've had all my life and also he cant go to Baptist hospital so I have to find some that can work with me at the place I go to the hospital... Personally I think its all a big bullshit plan by insurance company's but w/e fukem I will do it my way as much as I can... I had a few heineken at soho but that was about it, no numbers, no hitting on any girls, but next time watch out... LOL... Yeah right, I don't want trouble anymore than I have... Yeah that's right you girls only bring problems.. I figure the girl that finds me or we find eachother will give me no problems so w/e, I still have some time to wait it out... Well its a beginning of a new week, lets see if its going to be crazy or dull...

LILMAN X

No comments: