Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines day, Blah, w/e just another day...

Well its that time of the year once more... Feb 14th and I hate it... This day always reminds me of a few things. First off IM single, I don't have a girl to call my own and it sucks... Second I met a real grate person about 4 years ago and she is still in my life and I am thankful for it... Third it sucks the big one when you love some one and you just cant have them because of that other person is not interested or they just don't know what they want in life so they are undecided... Some times this day I just wish I could sleep right into the next day as if I could just erase it from my calendar and forget it even exist... Hey I can't do that, I have to face realallity and face it until this day is over. Not all of my v-days have been bad, one year as I explained above I met a awesome person who I still talk to this day, funny part is we both grew apart for some time but we've grown together also.... I don't know how to explain it but w/e... This person is real special to me and I care a lot about them, IM not sure if they know but hey I do... I may not always show it all the time but I still care and wish they would just be happy and wonderful things would happen to them, They deserve it... Who knows what today is going to bring me... I Hope somthing good, if not, I am sure I will be writing about it... Well I have class in the morning and IM going to bed... I leave you with some lyrics for this "valentines day"

LILMAN X

Evanescence - My Immortal Lyrics

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I'm bound by the life you've left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

No comments: