Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sick but still improvement and nothing to tell

Well IM still sick with this stupid creepy cold but w/e... I am improving slowly but I am much better thanks to the antibiotics the doctor gave me... Basically since Tuesday I haven't left my house to do anything or go anyway... All I have been doing is just in bed trying to feel better and getting better slowly wile I watch TV all day and try not to let the damm Cold Med's make me too loopy... Oh yeah, I am really pissed off... Its been about 4 to 5 days since a Cretan girl has called me, and she knows who she is... And not even a hello or how are you or w/e... Well I am not going to call her, because the least she could of done is call me even after Valentines day and check up on me and see how I am doing... I am 100% sure she knows I was sick and I had this creepy cold... If she cannot even bother to dial my digits to say hi or even check up on me then I wont lift a finger to call her back... I refuse to make any efforts if I don't see a slither of action to make an effort... W/e Fuck the bullshit, we are all adults and we have responsibilities and I think one of them would be at least to check up on friends or "so called" people we care for... Well IM going back to bed... I feel that cold med making me sleepy...

LILMAN X

No comments: