Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Real Folk Blues Part 1 and some...

Well its been a hell of a long time since I wrote... Mostly because when I post I seem to get some negative reply or recoil from my thoughts but hey w/e you don't like what your reading then stop reading it and go to www.red.com and just look at it for 30mins... IM still not over this stupid cold or creepy flu or w/e the hell it is.. I cant figure it out... I have been sick since I don't know when I can last remember and its gone away and came back and then gone away and now its back with a vengeance... Blasted thing wont go away... I keep taking antibiotic and its fine but as soon as I stop the blasted thing comes back... WTF I don't get it... W/e IM going to the doctor tomorrow, My new doctor... He is super cool, I am going to miss my old doctor that was awesome and has known me basically since I was born... Yeah its a funny story, he did his residentcy with me at M.C.H. Then when he was done he opened up a privet practice and guess who was his first Patient... So yeah, we both have learned a lot over the years together and stuff but now I guess its time for a new Doctor and new hospital... As the beatles once wrote: To every thing, Turn Turn... But I approve of him. Earlier I was feeling real shitty before I took some advil and I called his office and the office girl told me to go over that second... I was in shock, usually adult doctors are assholes about seeing some one that same moment or even day... I had to tell her no, that if could go the next day, and she told me sure that at 1:45... So I was like cool... So yeah so far so good with this guy... I recommend him... If you know how judgmental I am about doctors you'll be shocked to know I approve of him... Now change of subject... New subject: social life, girls, My-self interests and adventures... First thing: Adventures, haven't had any real good ones... The most recent one was going to the beach and that was it basically... Social life: Its good, could be better but hell the people involved in it help some times but I might need a change or readjustment... My self interests: well not too many I can talk about or at least say here because I will open up Pandora's box and all hell will brake loose, but I have about 4 or 5 things I want to do... A simple one I can write about would be my car that is going to be kicking some ass when I get it the way I want it to look... Girls: wow, another Pandora's box... Damm I just have to get away from that subject... Quickly I have my idea's and thoughts about a few of them, now don't get mad folks because I spoke and told you a few, remember I am single and I have options... That is not saying I am paying attention to just one always but I attempt to spread myself evenly I guess you could put it... I might be interested in one more than the other or maybe not... Ahhh you'll never know because only I can know my thoughts... I at least try to make some sense in my mind of the chaos girls, Say, think, and do... Hey IM not perfect and I will never figure it out but I am not perfect you know... Now as a good student that I am.. IM going to sleep because I have school in the morning and IM not feeling too hot right now, or should I say I do feel hot... LOL anyways Night...

LILMAN X

No comments: