Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sick as a dog and crappy day blues...

Well today was a total pointless meaningless day of my life.... Not only I didn't do shit for Valentines day but I am also sick, I feel like crap because I got my mothers Cold/creepy bug... I really was hoping for a wonderful day that I would get to spend it with a certain some one but w/e... I called her only after I got some strength to get out of bed, but as usual she didn't pick up... IM sure she was pre-occupied... W/e at least a phone call would of made me feel better but like I was saying this day was pointless... Only one person and she knows who she is called me around 7 to wish me a happy valentines day... Thanks for calling me, you made my day... And yes SR71 rocks.. LOL... So yeah, I called my doctor today and told her that I really didn't want to bug her but I have a doctors appt in a week but that if she could do me this last favor and she under stood so she gave me something for this creepy cold... Wow I feel like shit, its not even funny... My head hurts, it feels as if its being compressed and pulled at the same time... My sinuses feel as they are full of crap, and my throat feels as if I can barely swallow... This suxs but w/e... So lets recap... I didn't get a phone call or even get to talk to the girl I like, The most unexpected person called me to wish me a happy valentines day and that made my day, I have a cold/infection/creeping crud... What a shitty day... Damm IM going to go to bed... Fuck this shitty day and all its crap...

LILMAN X

No comments: