Friday, April 19, 2002

Fun video games and stuff......

Today was a pritty busy and fun day. I got my shoes back from the place i had an extra 2in put on them so i will be taller :) so after that i was stuck here at home till luis called me and then after that i when out to see kevin in his play wich was intrasting but funny and good. I romed around the old hang out "southwest high school" for a lil wile befor it started and saw the manny changes that have happend around the school. It felt weard going back to that place i didnt think i was ever going to go back for a long time its been like 6months since i was there they did a lot of stuff since i was last chilling there, Feelings: strange awkwardness and too weard feeling. After the play me and luis and duey whent to his g/f place that was empty becaues she was on a trip with her parents, so we talked and played video games, wich its been a wile sinces ive done that. I felt good but still like always lingering thoughts of my current strugle that i face wich i might do somthing about 2marrow depends on the way things flow. Well i have to get up early 2marrow i wrote this at 4AM so i better go to sleep and see what happends........

LIL MAN X

No comments: