Tuesday, April 16, 2002

The past and its good and i learn...

Today the past comes back i look at it and the past has chenged. changed for the good all people that where in my past where bad, bad infulences bad ideas and bad tramas. Today thouse people come back, back in a diffrent way a good way a way now i feel comfterble with somthing i can ralax and talk it out insted of the old way of just rushing into it. I like this feeling people that i knew and come back for a good difrent way. people that i can now trust with anything i feel. yet agen today i face my dayly delema of seeing what i cant have but to this i must deal with and just take it one day at a time. As the days pass on i learn somthing new and i like learning more because it helps me to decide my next step. Well 2marrow i have a busy day lots of stuff to do..

LIL MAN X

No comments: