Sunday, April 14, 2002

Saying and doing

Today yet another lesson i learn from thouse that are close to me. People tell me i must move on and moveing on i will in due time i will move on i know i have to because its not good being how i am currently. I should fallow my own advice i should do what i tell others to do and follow. I never have done that to date but i will from now on i will follow what i say to others and what i think... I helped somone today to see that they cant just live in limbo they have to come back to the world and live in the current time that you are present. There is no more pretending you must go and do what you feel and stop liveing in the moment just look beyond. I dont know what my next step is but im shure i will do somthing soon i dont know when but soon.....

LIL MAN X

No comments: