Saturday, April 13, 2002

today and 2marrow

today i got up early to look at my stocks and do business stuff. i still have thought lingering in my head thinking about what am i going to do about who am i going to do and what when where ect... Im shur with time it will be all fixed and stuff but by the way things are going the sands of time are running out.people tell me to forget and move on ya easer sead then done. I wish i was in someone elses shoes so they could trade placecs with me and see how hard it is liveing with regret and liveing with should i or would i or will i ever ect... well im here chinlling with my buddy jo and im shure her can help always been there for me and we are tight like that. I have a long day ahead of me 2marrow go to the gym go shoping with my mom and then chill with rachel till late im guessing who know what else my day 2marrow will bring....

LIL MAN X

No comments: