Thursday, April 18, 2002

Radio lollipop and forgeting about my problems...

Well Today another day at radio lollipop, then after that when out with luis and terrell lets just say tonight was just a day of forgeting about stuff. people that bother me people that i worry about and the person im in love with, well yes i did do most of the stuff i wanted to happen but no matter how hard i try i can get her out of my mind. too much in my head for me to forget but w/e im trying to make the best of things. Tomarrow i have to make some choices i have to eather go to the gym alone or rush it all on sat but i rather go 2marrow see what i can do. Still a lil worryed about sat how its going to go, w/e ahcudamatata as they say. Well i have a busy day 2marrow and the next, time for sleep and rest even though i have to be up early but w/e.

LIL MAN X

No comments: