Wednesday, April 17, 2002

yummy ZD and ect....

AHH ZD PASTA yummy i love it. I had rachel come over today to cook for me since she told me it was her turn to cook so i let her make ZDpasta.. Boy can she cook wow i was inpressed i loved it ate it all. I would have her here as my cook if i had the choice. Well besides what i ate and i whent to the DR today he sed every thing was ok but stuff needs to be done but i told him not befor my B-day because i want to have fun befor i have to do what he wants me to do. Still the lingering mixed feelings but there is not a dam thing i can do about it. So for now its try to ignore the feeling. LIKE THE SONG "NOBODY KNOWS IT BUT ME" By kevin sharp: That song is the one who best discribes how i feel weard that i heard it comming on my way home from the place where she is at. Nervouse about this comming Sat night, i don't know how im going to react or if anything will happen or who knows. All my friends say im over reacting, but i dont know something has me worried deep inside. The tiara i got her is butifule i love it full of rime stones and sparkaly and sliver it maches her dress perfectly she also is going to get a orcid because i know she loves them and i want her to know she is spechal to me. Well today i learn yet another thing and i will remeber this for life.........

LIL MAN X

No comments: