Wednesday, April 10, 2002

today tomarrow and the next

Woke up this morning oh oh, i got my self a .... lol just kidding ok heres today. strangely today i feel as if life is getting better but i dont know why i just feel like this is just another hill im going up that i will eventualy fall down once agen. My feelings for her as still as strong as can be but i try not to think of it and keep my mind off of it. I wish the summer would just pass and august would just be here so i would know what to do. People tell me just not to think about it and go on but its not as easy as you think. I so just want to hold on to that moment in time. I hope the future will hold the best for me. i fear it might but if i dont take the right steps i just wont be how i imagen it. Right now i just have to focuse on what i have to do more than plan for whats going to happen. I just wish 2marrow would be here today and the past would be gone. Too bad its not that easy. I'll just deal with it one long day at a time.......

No comments: