Saturday, April 06, 2002

My conflict of the day 2

Today has been yet another day in my miserable life. It started out by me getting out of bed to hear the noise of my house... ahh how i wish i could just move away on my own. So then i got up to get away from this madness so i took the keys to my car and drove around i didnt care if i would of been stoped by a cop who cares, i shure dont anymore. Life now just seems like a hallway that keeps streching and i just cant find the end of it. Becaues no matter how hard i try it dousent really matter. Its funny how you can just somtimes think every thing is ok and then you get another slap in the face. I just wish i could turn back the hands of time, so i could live in that moment, the only time ive actualy been happy in my lil pathetic life. its lasted a good 3 weeks even though i was sick and physicaly i could of not enjoyed stuff like how i do now. Im used to feeling sick but im not used to emotinal pain. My body would be all messed up and just being in that moment with that person made me so so happy i didnt feel anything i felt happyness when i should of felt physical pain. but i didnt i was happy now im just a mess inside. I RATHER BE PHYSICLY MESSED UP THAN BE HEALTHY AND SUFFERING OF THE HEART

LIL MAN X

No comments: